Junior Quality Assurance Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Limburg Belgium.
The company is young and developing, and still growing at a fast pace. The factory is new and state-of-the art, and produces a wide range of fresh vegetable products. The company's clients are mostly retailers in the Benelux and France, but it is also looking to expand to other markets. In sum, you will be working in a dynamic and positive environment with lots of opportunities for development.
As Junior Quality Assurance Manager, you are responsible for quality and food safety of the product from raw material to finished product and for further developing Quality Assurance within the organization. You will work together with one other QA Manager and report directly to management. This is an ideal role for junior candidates looking for a second or third step in their career, and who want to take on an all-round QA role as a first step to become QA Manager.
- You are responsible for the quality and food safety of the product from raw material to finished product.
- You will develop QA policies and plans and ensure compliance with HACCP, BRC, IFS and client standards.
- You will create and review KPI's to monitor and improve quality.
- You will work closely together with Procurement and other departments on several projects.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Bio-Engineering, Biochemistry or similar.
- 1-5 years of experience with QA in the food industry.
- Experience with HACCP, BRC and/or IFS.
- Experience with fresh products is an asset.
- Experience with packaging is an asset.
- Fluency in Dutch and English and working knowledge of French required.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michiel den Uijl.