Automation Engineer (Freelance)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The company is a well known, fast growing multinational in the pharmaceutical industry.
As the Automation Engineer you will work in de process development department. You will be responsible for the implementing technical solutions to meet customer requirements and satisfaction, e.g. production line lay out optimization in relation to serialization.
- Review and write technical manuals
- Develop and update URS and design specifications
- Support SAT activities
- Support qualification activities
- Support characterization activities
- Technical support
- Online testing to improve equipment reliability (robust) and performance
- Experienced with Secondary Packaging Print and Inspection systems (preferable Systech)
- At least 5 years’ experience providing process control and information systems solutions
- Basic knowledge of MES systems
- Hands on Automation experience within Secondary Packaging Operations
- Experienced within the Automation Engineering area and basic knowledge of Information Systems
- Internal and /or external reporting relationships
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimum direct supervision
- Technical Writing Skills
- Customer relationship management skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Experience with designing information interfaces, data conversion, and network and infrastructure fundamentals.
- Able to set clear priorities and escalate to ensure timely delivery of the automation project phases including design, development, implementation, testing, construction, commissioning, and validation
- Ability to anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous project issues, delays and problems by utilizing technical and business expertise
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.