Project Associate IT
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
You will be working on several Infrastructure projects within an international PMO.
For a project of at least 6 months we are currently looking for a Project Engineer with knowledge of IT Infrastructure. We are not looking for an experienced Project Manager, but rather someone who is looking to gain more project experience in order to grow further towards a Project Management position. Therefore we are looking for somebody who has around 3 years of Project Support / Administration experience and a working background in IT Infrastructure.
In this role you will work closely with the IT PMO in order to execute projects according to the set budgets and time schedules. You will set up project documentation, scheduling, cost analyses and project reports. Furthermore, you will gain growing responsibilities in the role as PM within an international environment.
- Set up project documentation, project reports, cost analyses and schedules
- Coordinate projects in collaboration with the IT PMO
- Attend project meetings and follow-up meeting minutes
- Coordinate meetings and international conference calls
- Support PMO during the execution of projects
- Implementation of IT Infrastructure and A/V technology
- At least 3 years of experience in a Project Support / Administration position
- Background in IT Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Project Management principles (PMP / Prince2 / Scrum)
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Previous experience with the coordination of multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with MS Project
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.