Clinical Research Associate
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
Our client is a professional Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Belgium.
Global CRO, providing solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries
In this position you will have the opportunity to pursue further training and an interesting career with flexible conditions and an attractive remuneration package.
You will get the ability to monitor study sites independently according to monitoring guidelines SOP's, GCP and ICH Guidelines.
- Visit study sites independently
- Follow up on SAE's
- Communicate with clients/study sites
- Provide integrated, tailored solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries
- Bsc./Msc. (Life Science) (or Nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology certification)
- 2-4 years of clinical monitoring experience (incl. pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and close-out visits)
- Full understanding of SAE's
- Fluency in English and Dutch
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.