Recruitment Strategist (German speaking)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food, Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
Due to extensive growth, SIRE Life Sciences® is looking for junior, medior, senior and Principle Recruitment Strategists© for the rapid growing HQ the Herengracht in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Business development, actively approach the market and build further on existing relationships.
- Sector recruitment specialist, responsible for finding the best specialist via an efficient strategy.
- Consulting, become the life science sector specialist with in- depth knowledge through networking.
- Networking and building relationships through telephone and personal meetings.
- Mediator between the client and candidates.
- Gain name recognition among clients and candidates.
- Support the client in finding the right specialist for the right position.
- Respond quickly to the market by means of matching.
- Conduct contract negotiations.
- Building a strong business in the market.
- Making new relationships with clients and candidates.
- Consultative approach.
- Strong communicator with convincing attitude.
- Proactive, disciplined and enthusiastic.
- Accurate and capable of setting priorities.
- Eager to learn and Result oriented.
- Sincere Intelligent Resultant Excellence.
- Master or Bachelor.
- Living in Amsterdam.
- 0 - 3 years of work experience (we have an intensive trainings program, no recruitment or work experience is required).
- Valid driving license.
- Fluent in German & English.
- Young vibrant working environment in the centre of Amsterdam.
- Working in a highly commercial and technology driven company.
- An employer being awarded the Top Employers Nederland 2016 .
- Great basic salary.
- Excellent career growth opportunities.
- Attractive variable bonus scheme.
- Intensive Training.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jonas Houweling.