Interim Validation Engineer (6 mth)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
My client is a medium-sized international pharmaceutical company based in the area of Zuid Holland
In this role you will be responsible for the validation of production related processes, automated systems and equipment. You will make validation (master) plans and write validation protocols and reports to make sure that all the production processes are executed according to the right standards of pharmaceutical regulations. This also means you will be resonsible for the inventory of process and system risks.
- Development of validation plans, protocols and reports
- Implement tests for production processes, systems and equipment
- Document the results of the validation tests
- Coordinate different validation projects
- Bachelor degree in engineering or similar
- 2-5 years or more experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Technical background and experience with equipment validation and automated processes
- Good understanding and working knowledge of GMP/GAMP standards and European/FDA pharmaceutical regulations
- Dutch and English language are required as the language on the floor is Dutch and all documentation will be in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Kimberley Rijnbeek.