Executive Technology Director
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Ticino Switzerland.
A fast-growing company in the Italian part of Switzerland, this company is dedicated to getting onto the market their new In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Device. Now, the input of a strong professional is required to help them to get the development of this IVD right the first time around. Their R&D facilities are based in the Canton of Ticino, with their production near Milan, Italy.
In this role, you will be overseeing all development for the IVD Device. Your input, both in R&D, but also in Quality and in overseeing production, will be key in getting the product on the market. Next to this, you will be part of the board of directors, but also will be forming, together with the Executive Operations Director be forming the General Management for the production plant based near Milan, Italy.
- Overseeing all development for the IVD Device
- Responsible for new product development
- Responsible for all quality related issues, most important the setting up of a quality system according to ISO 13485 requirements
- Responsible for overseeing the whole R&D Department (resource, expertise and budget planning, definition and improvement of processes, definition of product development and technology strategy)
- Overseeing three direct reports (two R&D Managers and one Quality Manager); 30 indirect reports
- PhD degree in Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 10 years of proven industry experiences as Director R&D or similar R&D-Positions in IVD-Product Development across all development phases
- Strong Experiences in leadership positions
- Good knowledge of quality management of regulatory requirements for development of IVDs in Europe
- Fluent English, fluent Italian a big plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.