Data Manager - Regulated Environment
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The company is looking for a Data Manager to join their R&D team who focusses on the development of biotechnology instruments.
As Data Manager you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of new and existing data management systems. You will support the team in gathering, analyzing and visualizing new acquired data and will think about tools that could help to make those systems more efficient.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple data management systems
- Supporting the team in gathering, analyzing and visualizing new acquired data
- Analyze business processes, help to improve these processes
- Helping the software developer in developing code
- Familiar with the use of business intelligence tools
- Bachelor or Master degree for example in Computer Science, Software Development, Bioinformatics
- Fluent in English, preferably in Dutch as well
- 3+ years' experience in data management, preferably in a comparable organization
- Working experience with R, Matlab, SAS, PowerBI
- Experience with LIMS packages
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mirte van Hal.