Regional QHSE Manager - Confectionary
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The company is a leading player in the confectionary industry and produces some well-known brands. The company is heavily internationally oriented, and has a strong focus on Quality and continuous improvement.
As QHSE Manager, you are responsible for ensuring food safety and product quality within the factory in North-Brabant. The focus in this role lies in continuously improving quality systems and processes in close cooperation with Production, including but not limited to reducing complaints and non-conformities. As a member of the Factory Management Team, you are also responsible for developing and implementing a wider QHSE strategy. In this role, you will quickly progress to a regional position and become responsible for two plants, in North-Brabant and Antwerp. You will then become part of the Regional Management Team and develop plans for enhancing synergy between the two sites.
- Managing the QHSE Department (5 direct reports).
- Ensuring product quality and food safety in the plant in North Brabant.
- Contributing to continuous improvement and realizing a more effective and efficient quality system.
- Contributing to a wider QHSE strategy within the Factory and Regional Management Teams.
- Creating synergy between the North-Brabant and Antwerp plants and coach the Antwerp-based QHSE Manager.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Food Technology, Bio-Engineering, Analytical Chemistry, or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience with Quality Assurance in the food industry.
- Some years of experience in a management position, MT experience is an asset.
- Experience with HACCP, BRC and GMP+.
- Experience with continuous improvement is a must, experience with LEAN is an asset.
- Experience with HSE is an asset.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Willingness to travel within Europe from time to time.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michiel den Uijl.