Senior QA/RA Project Leader
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
Our client is a Pharmaceutical company in the Basel area
Support project teams for API development regarding all quality related topics
- Coordinate Projects from a QA/RA perspective
- Communicate with customers
- Change Control and Deviation Control tasks
- Approval of relevant cGMP documents
- M.Sc. or PhD in Chemistry or Pharmacy
- Experience in CMC development
- Two year project management experience
- Excellent experience in cGMP environment
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English and German
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.