SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food, Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
Due to extensive growth, SIRE Life Sciences® is looking for junior, medior, senior and Principle Recruitment Strategists© for the rapid growing HQ the Herengracht in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
SIRE Life Sciences® has highly skilled teams of Recruitment, Executive Search and Staffing Issues Specialist?s, providing premium tailored Life Science recruitment solutions and advice on staffing issues particularly, executive search and retention. We are always interested in recruiting talented professionals from within the Executive Search industry, or bright graduates looking to join an international and entrepreneurial organization. SIRE Life Sciences® has a unique international, entrepreneurial, ambitious and hardworking culture, which requires dedication and teamwork. Our atmosphere is informal, but a professional and business sense is required. We have created an international environment, which enables our SIRE Professionals to perform to their potential and get the best out of themselves.
- Business development, actively approach the market and build further on existing relationships.
- Sector recruitment specialist, responsible for finding the best specialist via an efficient strategy.
- Consulting, become the life science sector specialist with indepth knowledge through networking.
- Networking and building relationships through telephone and personal meetings.
- Mediator between the client and candidates. - Gain name recognition among clients and candidates.
- Support the client in finding the right specialist for the right position.
- Respond quickly to the market by means of matching.
- Conduct contract negotiations.
- Building a strong business in the market.
- Making new relationships with clients and candidates.
- Master or Bachelor.
- Living in Amsterdam.
- 0 - 3 years of work experience (we have an intensive trainings program, no recruitment or work experience in Life Sciences is required).
- Valid driving licence.
- Fluent in Dutch & English.
- Consultative approach.
- Strong communicator with a convincing attitude.
- Proactive, disciplined and enthusiastic.
- Accurate and capable of setting priorities.
- Eager to learn and result oriented.
- Sincere Intelligent Resultant Excellence.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jonas Houweling.