Business Analyst SAP OTC
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
You will be working within a global PMO.
As the Business Analyst SAP PP you will act as the liaison between several internal business units (Supply Chain and IT) and external suppliers. You will translate business requirements into technical solutions by gathering information and developing useful insights for several stakeholders. Furthermore you will act as project lead for global implementation projects and you will act as the 3rd line support within the PMO.
This concerns a project of 6 months, starting in July.
- Implementation of multiple Supply Chain planning processes
- Optimization of SC Planning in SAP and Non-SAP
- Responsibility as Planning expert within the Supply Chain department
- 3rd line support for SAP Centre of Excellence
- Project lead for Order to Cash programme
- External stakeholder management for suppliers
- Act as the liaison between several business units (Supply Chain / IT)
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Delivery of process improvement within production environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, Business or Engineering
- Senior hands-on experience with SAP implementations
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Supply Chain processes
- Hands-on experience with SAP SD / BW / PI / SI
- Knowledge of Change Management
- Specialist knowledge of Project Planning and Execution
- Lean Six Sigma / Agile knowledge is a strong plus
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a strong plus
- Able and willing to travel for project work
- Fluency in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jonas Houweling.