Software Developer - Java
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The Client is a leader in innovative Dental solutions and due to extensive growth they need a Java Developer to help develop new qualitative software.
As Java developer you will be part of the development team. You will actively participate in developing innovative software solutions. You like working in a Scrum environment and will develop highly qualitative software. You recognise yourself in the keywords dynamic, innovative, proactive and you like to learn new techniques.
- Responsible for design, development and construction of software applications
- Contribute as a full member of the SCRUM team
- Working to develop best practices and market standards
- Constantly deliver high level software quality for the whole project development lifecycle
- Bachelor or Master degree in a IT related field (Informatics, Computer Science, Software Development)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Software Development
- Proficient in programming skills in Java
- Work experience with database development is a strong plus
- Working experience with Agile methodologies, preferably Scrum
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mirte van Hal.