Software Tester - Dental
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The Client is a leader in innovative Dental solutions and due to extensive growth they need an experienced Software Tester who can check the newly developed software for the 3D medical images.
As a Software Tester you participate in the software testing team and are responsible for functional testing. Through your extensive experience in software development you will highly accurate test functional and system software in a multiplatform application environment. You are also responsible for the design and review of the test cases. You have high interest in test automation and care about highly qualitative software.
- Responsible for the Software Testing team
- Thorough functional and system software testing
- Responsible for Design and Review of software test cases
- Good communicator, you can clearly explain why and how the software must be tested
- Eager to learn and good problem solver
- Testing of interactive medical device software and image visualization
- Bachelor or Master degree in a IT related field (Informatics, Computer Science)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Proven experience in the Software product development
- Good knowledge of Agile software development
- Experience with Test Case Design
- Experience in the Medical Devices industry is a big plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mirte van Hal.