Expert DMPK (m/w) - Dermatology
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Germany.
The company is specialised in dermatology.
I am currently looking for an Expert (m/w) in the field of Preclinical Research to provide strategic guidance for progamms in Dermatology.
- Provide expertise in the field of DMPK and Preclinical Development
- Propose strategy regarding development programms, in vivo models and experiments for DMPK and Preclinical studies
- Support regulatory submissions to FDA and EMA in planning the several submission steps
- Assist the internal teams in providing relevant documentation
- Review documentation and study results and provide guidance and analysis for the successful completion of the study programm
- PhD in Life Sciences with specialisation in Pharmacology, Toxicology or related field
- Expertise in the field of DMPK for small molecules
- Experience in preclinical study design and coordination
- Several years of experience in the industry with particpation in drug development projects
- In depth knowledge of regulatory processes and extensive experience with FDA and EMA submissions
- Participation in Preclinical programms for applications in Dermatology
- Very good command of English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ann-Kathrin Zeisberger.