SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany.
The Demand Planner is responsible for accurate Demand Planning in order to achieve timely orders, as well as, the planning of raw materials.
- Interact with Operations and Marketing to understand customer plans and other demand inputs.
- Identify gaps and opportunities across business lines or entities.
- Ensure alignment of final demand plan to supply plan.
- Identify supply risks/opportunities/constraints and potential solutions.
- Work cross functionally to finalize pipeline volume for new products across business units and ensure adequate stock to meet forecast sales demands.
- Measure, report, and drive improvement of demand planning accuracy.
- Bachelor Degree in Operations/Management, Engineering, Finance or similar
- 2+ years of experience in the Supply Chain/Operations function in a manufacturing environment Proficient in SAP and MS Office Suite
- English - Intermediate
- German - fluent
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jonas Houweling.