Experienced Brand Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Germany.
Our client is a leading organization in the Food Industry in Germany.
You will be responsible for the development of market-leading position of our Brand. You report directly to the Category Director and work internationally with global marketing, innovation and supply chain teams. You will also be involved with Key Account Management, Customer Marketing and Category Management. to drive the business.
• You develop and implement the German brand strategy for our strongest brand.
• In coordination with the global team you drive innovation projects.
• Alignment of the product portfolio of the brand for further growth.
• Hold continuously the brand development in view and align media strategy and ATL communication accordingly.
• You are responsible for developing brand-building.
• You will have to take strong sales activation measures in cooperation with the Marketing team and external agencies.
• You direct your budgeting on your further plans for growth within the brand.
• At least five years experience in brand management of an FMCG/food company with a proven track record in leading and growing a brand.
• Experienced in managing projects and in the control of cross-functional project teams.
• Experienced in the analysis of consumer behavior and able, on this basis, to take appropriate decisions regarding your brand strategy.
• Economics degree (Uni / FH) in the field of marketing or a comparable focus.
• English and German language skills mandatory.
• Safe handling of MS Office and Market-tracking applications. Good communication and presentation skills round off your profile.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.