Inside Sales Representative
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
The company is a global distributor of industrial chemicals located in Brussels.
As the Inside Sales Representative you will be working in the BCS Benelux team specialized in Bulk Inorganic Products. You will directly report to the Business Manager BCS and you will work closely with various teams such as Sales, Customer Service, Transport, Supply Chain and Warehouse.
- Gain new customers and orders by making cold calls
- Follow-up of the BCS customers and prospects and closing deals!
- Closing the best deal by negotiating
- Business development
- Ensure that the field sales team is accurately informed about the customer's situation , in cooperation with the Customer Service and transport dept
- Contributing to the development of the gross profit margin
- Effective follow-up in the sales cycle
- Bachelor degree
- > 2 years of relevant experience in sales / business development
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English (is a must!)
- Experience in the chemical industry is an additional plus
- Experience with Outlook, Excel, ERP (SAP is a plus)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.