Process Engineer Pharmacie
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The client is a leading company in the pharmaceutical field. They are producing medicines and they perform scientific research. The department Production Support and Development is responsible for the design, development, validation and realization of state-of-the-art process equipment and production processes.
Due to growth of their activities, they have to increase the production capacity and modernize and optimize their processes. As a Process Engineer Pharmacie, you are responsible for leading projects for the primary production processes as well as the utilities. You will develop and implement new processes and optimize or upscaling existing processes.
- Coaching of the less experienced Process Engineers
- Upscaling existing processes and equipment
- Validation runs
- Set up several documents, like research proposals and advisory reports
- Advising the management about the quality improvement possibilities of the processes
- Bachelor or master Chemical Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 5 years experience within high tech production environment
- Experience with GMP and projectmanagement
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language. French is a pré.
- Good management / coaching skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rebecca Krijger.