Senior Account Manager Food & Beverages
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Austria.
For our client who is a producer of natural ingredients we are looking for a Senior Key Account Manager responsible for the DACH area.
Senior Account Manager Food & Beverages DACH
- Growing market share in the DACH and developing sustainable long term value for clients
- Implementation of a state-of-the-art customer service and relationship management
- Establish and reach business- and sales targets for your market
- Lead worldwide contract negotiations and develop your client portfolio
- Creating and managing of high quality innovation projects and concepts
- Manage annual sales budget with management and product management
- You will travel throughout Austria, Switzerland & Germany
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have between 3-5 years of working experience as an international Account Management
- Fluent German and English as well as excellent negotiation and strong communication skills
- Successful B2B sales record in global food and beverage industry
- Willingness to travel regularly within the DACH
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Erik Weiss.