Regulatory Affairs Associate - Immunolog
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
The company is a multinational biopharmaceutical company.
As a regulatory affairs associate you will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of operational plans for certain products. You will further provide guidance to teams and management of regulatory submissions.
- Provide expertise on regulatory submissions
- Take part in the development of SOP´s and regulatory standards
- Provide support to the global Regulatory Lead
- Maintain contact with health authorities
- Make sure that records maintain up-to-date with regulations and legislations
- Bachelor´s degree in a Science related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of EMEA procedures and legislation
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation and negotiation skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Linn Andenes.