Freelance Senior QA Specialist - 6 months
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Belgium.
The company is one of the largest player within the B2B industry.
As Senior QA Specialist, you will take the lead in improving QA standards and processes within the plant. The company wants to improve its record on quality, and they are looking for someone who can build quality systems and bring added value to the QA team. Working hours and start date are flexible. This assignment is for at least 6 months, with a possibility for extension.
- Implement QA and FS policies and build on existing systems.
- Ensure the safety and quality of products within the plant.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts to reduce non-conformities.
- MSc Bio-Engineering, Applied Food Technology, Biochemistry, or similar.
- At least 10 years of experience with QA in the food industry.
- Experience with quality standards, specifically FSSC 22000.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michiel den Uijl.