Logistics Project Coordinator
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This is a temporary role on payroll basis via SIRE Life Sciences for initially 1 year.
The Project Manager will manage and participate in projects for the distribution group with the objectives to:
- Ensure business requirements align with project scope and deliverables.
- Track and drive project progress, inform stakeholders and escalate as appropriate
- Investigate, develop and propose solutions for improving the organizations' distribution
- Analyze and report on performance of logistics service providers
- Drive best practices and consistency between logistics service providers and the organization
- Optimization of performance and consistency of logistics business partners
- Contribute to and/or manage projects to improve distribution, performance, processes, quality and support expansion.
- As project manager oversee all project steps from project design to planning, tracking, involving stakeholder and sponsors, escalations, close out and lessons learnt.
- Represent the Regional Supply Chain Europe when participating in projects.
- Analyses of capabilities, performances, root causes, gaps and processes for structural improvement and for ad hoc problems, as well as in ongoing business to alert for any potential or new issue together with functions and departments involved.
- Timely, appropriate and effective escalation of issues that may affect project timelines, cost or results.
- Organize and execute hypercare after project completion.
- Follow up on operational issues with logistics service providers and drive to closure with stakeholders as necessary.
- Monthly and ad hoc reporting on logistics service provider performance.
- Liaise with different departments and third parties to resolve issues, and implement improvements.
- Analyze processes, gaps, performance and alternatives (incl. other providers) for structural improvement, ad hoc problems or potential issues with functions and departments involved.
- Manage projects under minimal guidance.
- Be a backup for business critical tasks in the team.
- Change Control ownership
- Bachelor degree preferably in logistics or logistic knowledge by experience.
- 5 years experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry, leading of and participating in projects
- Solid project management skills
- Savvy in analytics, process development and organization
- Quick process understanding, insight and visualizing
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication
- Experience in leading projects and international environment
- Good communicator (stakeholder/team engagement, convincing, motivating)
- Proven ability to deliver results
- Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
- Negotiating skills
- Problem solver
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jonas Houweling.