Key Account Manager Food EMEA
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Germany.
For our client who is a producer of natural ingredients we are looking for a Key Account Manager responsible for the EMEA Region and the company’s Food Business Unit.
As a Key Account Manager EMEA you will expand our clients market share within global accounts and realize account development within customer base whilst creating new business.
- You will sell directly to the major food producing industry
- Define and execute the key account development plans
- Develop product- and marketing concepts with existing and new customers
- Establish and reach business- and sales targets for your market
- Lead worldwide contract negotiations and develop your client portfolio
- You will need to analyze internal en external global business data with ERP and spreadsheet tools
- Manage annual sales budget with management and product management
- You will travel throughout the EMEA region
- You have a master or bachelor in food science, or in food technology
- You have between 3-5 years of working experience as an international Account Management
- Willingness to travel regularly across the EMEA region
- Fluent German and English as well as excellent negotiation and strong communication skills
- Technical or commercial experience within Food or Beverages is a must
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Erik Weiss.