Customer Support & Project Coordinator (Native English)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
The company is an international well-known company in the chemical industry with the focus on testing environmental products.
As the Customer Support & Project Coordinator you will be the link between the customers, the account managers and the laboratory. Are you interested in working in the Netherlands or in England and are you a native English speaker? Than read on! For this position you have the opportunity to work in England or In the Netherlands. However, the first two months, training will be on the site in the Netherlands. You will be responsible for the order management, complaint handling, after sales and logistical services.
- Order management, complaint handling, after sales and logistical services
- Build a professional and long-term relationship with the customers
- Coordinate the execution of customer orders
- Advise the customer and provide explanation on the analysis, the duration and expected time of delivery
- Provide pro-actively feedback and support to order management, after sales and the customer
- Bachelor degree in preferable chemistry or environmental science (or related)
- 2-3 years relevant working experience (in a laboratory or customer service is preferable)
- Native English speaker
- Experience in the laboratory or environmental fields is an additional plus
- Strong communication skills
- Highly customer focused
- Stress resistant
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.