SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Healthcare and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
The company is global healthcare company focussing on life saving medicines.
As a regulatory affairs & quality assurance officer you will be reporting to the RA/QA Director Benelux.
- Advice clients on pharmaceutical and medical issues
- Preparations of submissions and variations
- Follow-up of drug and biocides legislation
- Ensure compliance of with laws and regulations
- Labeling activities
- Assist in QA related activities such as product quality complaints, CAPAs and exception reporting
- Back-up responsible person
- Pharmacist or Master degree in a life science discipline
- Several years of experience with regulatory affairs
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch (French is also preferred)
- Knowledge of Dutch regulations and authorities is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate and plan activities and meet deadlines
- Pro-active and hands-on mentality
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Linn Andenes.