Senior RA Manager - Pharma
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
Our client is focused on gastroenterology finished products.
Represent regulatory affairs in interdisciplinary team
- File variations and coordinate responses to health authorit
- Responsible for label changes in assigned countries and close interaction with regulatory affairs CMC team experts
- Manage/lead regulatory Life Cycle Management
- Communicate and interact with selected countries
University degree in pharmacy, chemistry, life science or similar education
- Minimum 2-3 year experience in EU Regulatory Affairs
- Knowledge of working with docuBridge or similar submission systems
- Experience with clinical development a plus
- Reliable team-player which strategic thinking, sense for practical solutions
- Good communication skills, to work independently on multiple tasks and under pressure in an organized manner
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Linn Andenes.