Regulatory Project Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Our client is currently looking for a project manager.
As a Regulatory Affairs Project Manager you will be responsible for the regulatory program management.
- Maintain management and timely submission of regulatory project budgets
- Having supervisory control of the regulatory development plan
- Ensure a realistic and executable regulatory strategy
- Close cooperation with the development team for alignment of the RA strategy
- Support of early risk identification and development of mitigation strategies
- Being the point of contract for Regulatory Program Management activities
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) preferably in a scientific discipline
- A minimum of 5 years experience in RA
- Preferably working experience within a biotech or pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in project management and change management. Be flexible and creative in a changing and improving working environment.
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Linn Andenes.