(Sr) Regulatory Affairs Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
Our client is one of the global leading companies in animal health care.
As a RA Manager you will be responsible for the registration and maintenance of new and existing products and advising the internal organisation on licensing procedures.
- Supervise the licensing procedures
- Establish and maintain of contacts between the company and regulatory authorities
- Give advise on regulatory requirements
- Implementation of regulatory strategies for both the development of new products and existing projects
- Ensure close collaboration with other regulatory teams within the company
- Responsible for the management of information in an electronic environment
- Master or Ph.D in a life science discipline
- Good knowledge of research and production of veterinary products (preferred)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with licensing of drugs
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English with an additional European Language
- Team player and able to work with specialised teams.
- Problem solving attitude
- Being able to cope with stressful situations and meet deadlines
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Linn Andenes.