Project Manager Packaging Food
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Friesland Netherlands.
A world leading company in the beverage industry.
For our client we are looking for a Senior Project Manager Packaging, specialized in aluminum. You will be performing packaging assignments as part of a cross functional team involved in the planning, organizing, and developing new technology, innovation and cost savings initiatives.
- Demonstrate creativity, foresight and mature judgment in anticipating and solving problems that arise.
- Develop detailed Packaging specifications and analyze engineering drawings.
- Present ideas and recommendations to various functions within the organization.
- Pre-Concept meeting coordination-provide part dimensions, constraints, etc.
- Drive and implement continuous improvement throughout the organization.
- Continuously evaluate new Packaging materials and Packaging equipment.
- University degree in Sciences or Engineering ideal (Packaging, Mechanical, Chemical or related engineering science)
- Understanding of food safety HACCP
- Experience with SPC, 6 Sigma, and / or design of experiments
- Knowledgeable in principles of design for manufacturability
- Project management skills and experience with MS Project
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Frederieke Beunk.