Senior Packaging Engineer Dairy
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Netherlands.
A multinational organization in the Food Industry.
You will be leading filling line and packaging equipment projects from start to commissioning
- Drafting technical concepts
- Reviewing technological equipment with a view to improve efficiency
- Able to translate theory to technical proposals
- Designing, implementing, and reviewing specifications
- Surveying cost control, time to market, and project spending
- Overviewing project quality
- BSc or MSc Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Food Engineering
- Language: English fluently, Dutch at business level
- Experienced in working in a A-septic environment
- Background in Pharma or Food as Packaging Engineer or comparable role
- Experienced in Project Management
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Frederieke Beunk.