Senior QA Specialist / QP Plant-QA
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The company is a well known, fast growing multinational in the pharmaceutical industry.
As the QA specialist you will provide daily support, guidance and oversight to production staff with quality procedures and policies
- Provide daily support, guidance and oversight to production staff with quality procedures and policies
- Handle CAPA's, Non Conformances and Change Control records mainly as QA-contact or initiator
- Disposition batches packaged and labelled at ABR
- Approve and review SOP's
- Participate in ABR projects
- Performing risk analysis and the establishment of quality limits and requirements
- Perform GMP compliance check in productions
- Assist in development and delivery of GMP training activities for QA- and production staff
- Pharmacist degree (or related)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge in GMP and GDP
- Experience in dealing with Change Control records and Non Conformances
- Experience in pharmaceutical production environment (packaging and labelling)
- Service minded and customer oriented
- Strong problem solving skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.