SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
is a leader in the industry despite the fact that the company have been active for 4 years. Currently they are experiencing fast growth. That is also the reason the position is available. By continuing to innovate and always have the aim to be the best, it has obtained its market position.
In this role you are a: manager an innovator an influencer and always on the look-out for new techniques and idea's. Innovation can be interpreted and implemented in different ways. Either you innovate in packaging or in processes or you come up with an innovation project regarding sustainability.
Once you have a potential innovation in mind, you need to translate it, into projects and later on communicate it with your team or one of the other specialist within the company. In the end, the more and the bigger innovations are, the faster the company can grow.
- manage the research portfolio and their activities
- managing of relationships with key-stakeholders, suppliers, clients
- independently conceives, plans and conducts research which has influence on our R&D
- search and translate innovation opportunities to start various platforms
- technology improvement in supply chain and sustainability performance
- expand our current R&D team
- Master or PhD in Food, Bio-tech or Chemicals
- 10+ years of experience in the industry
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch, German, Italian or French is beneficial
- Project/Program management experience
- Strong influencer, motivator and communicator
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Quick on your feet
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Paul van Voorst.