SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Landschaft Switzerland.
The company is an internationally operating bio-pharmaceutical company that focuses on the development as well as the commercialisation of products.
As Project Engineer you will be responsible for the management of projects on an operational level.
Furthermore, you will be able to complete the projects within the the set time frame as well as within GMP compliance and budget.
- Responsible for project initiation, planning and for overseeing overall project completion.
- Work together within multi-disciplinary project teams to ensure delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- Identify potential project risks, provide continuing direction to the project team and conduct regular status meetings to review project activities.
- Coordination of various project phases: construction as well as the acquisition, FAT, installation, SAT and commissioning of equipment.
- Accountable for the correct documentation
- Represent the project internally and to externally to authorities.
- Adheres to company procedures and policies and any other regulatory requirements such as GMP.
- Focused on safety
- 3-5 years of experience within Project Management in Pharmaceutical environment
- Able to contribute to a project from concept phase to full implementation;
- Knowledge of process technologies
- Solid knowledge in technical infrastructures
- Fluent in English and German
- Knowledge of Autocad is an asset
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ivo Damkot.