SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Genf Switzerland.
Our client manufactures Medical Devices in the southern part of Switzerland
Contracts role Switzerland
• Plan and schedule validation projects.
• Generate and execute validation protocols IQ, OQ, PQ.
• Document test results .
• Prepare validation summary and final reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• 5 years of experience in process validation (hands-on)
• Knowledge of FDA regulations and GMPs
• Familiar with facilities and equipment, utilities, calibration, IQ, OQ, PQ
• Experience in writing and executing protocols for process validation
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.