Product Manager / Sourcing / Procurement Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Henegouwen Belgium.
The company is a global distributor of industrial chemicals located in Henegouwen.
As the Product Manager you will be responsible for the sourcing of new suppliers and products and for the negotiation of the terms with the suppliers. You will be working in the Solvents team and you will report to the Group PM & Inventory Planner and Procurement (IPP) Manager.
- Source, find and manage new products requested by sales
- Procurement activities together with the support EMEA team
- Manage selling price and product opportunities with sales
- Manage Stock level with IPP conform market situation
- Manage supplier relation and performance
- Collect market information
- Create and develop sourcing competitive plans
- Identify, propose supplier qualification
- Insure availability of product-specific documents
- Generate sales forecast proposal in order to support supply chain
- Inform sales team about market trends
- Develop differentiated offerings and manage existing product performance
- Bachelor degree
- Experience with product management
- Preferable experience in a chemical industry or related
- Good planning skills
- Reactive person
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM is an addition plus
- Languages required: French, Dutch and English
- Knowledge of solvents or commodity products would be an additional plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.