Area Sales Manager Beverages
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Germany.
Specialized in concentrated fruit products, they import many types of fruit in a semi-processed form in order to integrate them in the production processes of beverage producers, dairies, fruit formulators and raw material manufacturers.
We are seeking for a highly motivated individual to manage my clients sales efforts in the Southern European region. You must be highly organized, entrepreneurial, and have a track record of growing territories. You are perseverant and must be able to work well without supervision.
- you'll be responsible for different Key Accounts throughout the Southern European Region
- you'll need to develop the South European region
- you'll be responsible to optimize the distribution in your regions
- Sell to industry decision makers, product managers, and innovation managers
- Passion and motivation for promoting and selling fruit ingredients to mid-size and large manufacturers
- A technical /ingredient related college degree is preferred
- A perfect understanding of the food industry preferably within ingredients
- 3 to 5 years of related ingredient sales experience required
- Good communicator
- Experience selling finished retail goods to large retailers/marketers a plus
- Experienced in multicultural environment
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Fluent in English, other languages are appreciated
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Erik Weiss.