Digital Project Manager - Freelance
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
You will be working within a global setting with dispersed business units.
For the go-live of a new website our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with strong knowledge of Adobe CMS and Digital Marketing processes. In this role you will manage the migration of a website from Ekton to Adobe CMS.
In this project you will work as the liaison between several dispersed business units, in order to improve the current user experience, as well as efficiency of a new corporate website. Therefore we are looking for a PM specialist with strong knowledge of CMS, UAT and website development. Since you will act within several business units, knowledge of digital / marketing processes is required as well as strong communication skills.
The project duration is 5 months and we are looking for somebody who is available for 32 hours.
- Act as the liaison between several business units
- Manage a large group of global, external stakeholders
- Internal communication between globally dispersed businesses
- Ensure the efficient migration from Ektron to Adobe CMS
- Guide the development of a new website framework on a global scale
- Further develop Centre of Excellence
- Improvement of the UAT
- Master’s degree, preferably in the area of Marketing, Information Technology or Business
- Strong understanding of coordination of website development
- 5 years’ experience as Project Manager in marketing / digital environments
- Excellent understanding of Marketing and Digital processes
- Practical experience with CMS and preferably Adobe knowledge
- Specialist knowledge of UAT (User Acceptance Test)
- Excellent organisational skills and preferably Prince2 / PMP certified
- Fluency in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mirte van Hal.