Regulatory Affairs Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist you will work closely together with your European colleagues and be the first point of contact for your portfolio with the Dutch approval authority.
- Assess regulation within the context of crop protection and to develop insight into the importance and effects of pesticides
- Registration of pesticides with appropriate labels
- Work closely together with colleagues from Development, Marketing and Sales in The Netherlands
- Contact registration colleagues in other European countries
- Ability to find your way around complex issues
- Find solution to questions from the Board of Admission in the field of legislation and effects on human, animals and environment
- University degree in agriculture, chemistry, biology or equivalent
- Experience in the area of authorisation of plant protection
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Dutch
- Ability to work in in teams as well as independently
- You recognise your self in the following words: Analytical, persistent, creative, flexible, stress resistant, professional, positive, communicative and a winner mentality
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Linn Andenes.