Demand Planner Medical Devices
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
A multinational and healthy growing Medical Device manufacturer and marketer with more than 10.000 employees worldwide.
As expansion of 1 of the 3 Supply Chain teams we are looking for a Supply Chain professional to coordinate the demand planning of 4 suppliers in Europe. This position will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Cooperate with Sales and Marketing, QA and Finance
- Lead the monthly S&OP and forecasting process
- Ensure customer satisfaction by keeping oversight of manufacturing, inventory and distribution
- Continuous improve processes using Lean or Six Sigma tools
- SKU rationalixation
- Coodinate planning processes for New Product Implementations and phase-outs
- Academic Bachelor or Master in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, Economics or another relevant field
- 2 to 10 years experience in the Supply Chain
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- MS-Office with strong Excel and preferably Access skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jonas Houweling.