Interim Maintenance Manager Chemical
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
The company is a middle sized national organisation in the chemical industry.
In your role as interim Maintenance Manager you will be responsible to guide the team consisting of around 20 maintenance specialists. During this project of around 6 months you will be in charge of the implementation of a corrective to preventive maintenance plan. The organisation is currently strategically executing the first steps towards a planned maintenance environment. It is of utmost importance that the interim professional has a coaching mentality with hands-on experience in TPM and Lean principles.
- Guiding and steering the maintenance team during daily operations.
- Working according to and with TPM standards.
- Executing and leading RCA's and FMEA's in regards to equipment reliability.
- Bachelor or equivalent technical degree.
- Minimum of 6+ years in a maintenance team lead / supervisor / manager position.
- Knowledge of TPM disciplines and standards.
- Knowledge of RCA's, FMEA's, FMECA's.
- Strong communicating personality.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.