Market Access Director Global
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
They are currently looking for a new Market Access Director on a Global basis. The company has a great pipeline with several new products where you will guarantee the Market Access for.
Within this company you will contribute to the value proposition of the products and develop the Market Access strategies and plans on a holistic area. You will build and implement different Health Economic and budget impact models.
- Responsible for market access, forecast and budget
- Responsible for the implementation of best practices internally and externally
- Recommendation of policies and procedures
- Drive Cost-Effectiveness and Budget impact assessments
- Coach and train Market Access and project teams
- Define local Market Access requirements
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum of 10 years experience within biotechnology or pharmacy
- Knowledge of Global Pricing and Reimbursement
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must
- Leading in development of economic models
- Highly developed leadership skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Linn Andenes.