Procurement Category Manager (Ingredients)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Hamburg Germany.
The company is one of the leading food companies in Europe located nearby Hamburg. It is a dynamic, international, fast-growing organization in the Food industry
As a Procurement Category Management you will be responsible for the cost management, risk management and quality management of the category Ingredients.
- Add maximum value to the business by implementing and developing sourcing strategies
- Cost-saving projects, lead sourcing and deliver a suitable pipeline
- Ensure proper risk management and cost competitiveness
- Contribute to ensuring in-budget and on-time product launches
- Perform market assessments to identify the capabilities within the supply base
- Conclude and negotiate European agreements
- Drive supplier relationship management
- Ensure proper reporting of project status
- Fluent in German and English
- Procurement background with around 5 years of relevant experience (preferable procurement of raw materials or ingredients)
- Good strategic and analytical skills
- Experience in contract management and preparing tenders
- Experience with reporting and cost management
- Experience with risk management
- Project management skills
- Graduated in Business, Technical or Engineer degree
- Able to build relationship internally and externally
- Strong communicative skills
- Presentation skills
- Willing to learn and to develop good understanding of categories, supply markets and products
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.