Medical Advisor - Cardiovascular
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
As a medical advisor - cardiovascular, you will be responsible for the establishment of strategic partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders and contribute to the development and maintenance of a product strategy.
- Engage with the external medical community and to communicate data facts and observations to our client
- Provide medical and scientific advise for assigned products in order to ensure that the commercial objectives are realised
- Organise and lead local medical education implementation
- Ensure compliance of adverse event reporting for the assigned products in line with the companies safety obligations
- Master in Biomedical Sciences (or equivalent) Medical Degree or Pharmacist
- A minimum of three years experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience as a medical advisor
- Excellent communication and writing skills in French, Dutch and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Linn Andenes.