Software Tester - Medical Devices - TMap/ ISTQB
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The Company is specialized in providing new solutions for the diagnosis of eye diseases. They are specialized in delivering easy to use products, and software solutions. Now they are looking for a Software Tester to support their team.
As a Software Tester you have good knowledge of releasing a software product for devices/ hardware. You will review the software requirements and be part of the development cycle. This means that you will review, test and filing the defects during the Scrum sprints. You understands that documentation is part of your daily task, because of releasing the products based on IEC 62304. Working in an environment with tight deadlines doesn't scare you, but you see it as a challenge. You have a good understanding of the software development cycle and are familiar with Scrum. It is therefore as well important that you can work in a team.
- Responsible for te review of software requirements
- Review, testing and filing defects during Scrum sprints
- Release products based on IEC 62304
- Updating, executing and maintaining test scripts
- You will be part of the development cycle
- Bachelor or Master in an IT related field, or comparable due to experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, and preferably in Dutch
- 5+ years' of experience with testing of software
- In possession of testing certificates (ISTQB and/ or TMap)
- Experience with releasing and testing of software used in hardware/ devices
- Experience with Redmine/ JIRA is a strong plus
- Knowledge of IEC 62304
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mirte van Hal.