Senior Quality Assurance Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Brabant Flamand Belgium.
It is a multinational organization and one of the leading players in the food industry. The company is rated as one of the best employers in the industry and offers lots of opportunities for career growth, both in Belgium and internationally.
As Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for the quality and safety of the products manufactured in the plant in Flemish Brabant. You will manage a department consisting of 4 people, as well as a laboratory. You will also represent QA in the local Management Team. This is a challenging position which requires excellent communication and people skills.
- Developing and implementing quality and food safety policies and manage projects and relevant KPI's.
- Maintaining and improving quality and food safety goals to ensure savings and continuous improvement.
- Maintaining relations with internal and external stakeholders, including the Group, production, technical services, clients and authorities.
- Managing a department of 4 people.
- Master's Degree in Bio-Engineering.
- At least 10 years of experience with Quality Assurance in the food industry.
- Strong knowledge of quality standards, including ISO 22000 and HACCP.
- Experience with managing a laboratory is an asset.
- Knowledge of national and international food safety and packaging legislation.
- Fluency in English required; fluency in Dutch and/or French is an asset.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michiel den Uijl.