RA & QA Officer
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
Our client is a professional Healthcare and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The company is global healthcare company focussing on life saving medicines.
The company is looking for an enthousiastic REgulatory and Quality Assurance Officer, however the main focus of this job is Regulatory Affairs. The company offers an interersting package and also grow opportunities within the company. There is also a possibility to work in The Netherlands in the Utrecht Area for Dutch speaking candidates.
- Advice clients on pharmaceutical and medical issues
- Preparations of submissions and variations
- Follow-up of drug and biocides legislation
- Ensure compliance of with laws and regulations
- Responsible fot the labeling activities
-Track Regulatory filing and approval timelines
- Assist in QA related activities such as product quality complaints, CAPAs and exception reporting
- Back-up responsible person
- Pharmacist or Master degree in a life science discipline
- Several years of experience with regulatory affairs
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch (French is also preferred)
- Knowledge of Dutch regulations and authorities is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate and plan activities and meet deadlines
- Pro-active and hands-on mentality
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hessel Edelijn.