Software Developer - Front-end - GUI
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The client is a markt leader in developing bio-informatics software for the microbiology market.
As Front-End Software Developer you will be responsible for delivering new front-end software solutions. You are creative and dynamic and like to work with a team to deliver the newest software. You have great interest in biology, because the software that is delivered will help to answer a wide range of microbiological questions. The company is an international organization that delivers software solutions for a broad range of laboratories all over the world. You will work closely together with multiple developers and will report to the software development manager.
- Provide the front-end of software solutions for microbiology questions
- Responsible for design and implementation of the new software
- Work in a changing, innovative organization
- Keep up to date with the newest software technologies
- You like working in a team
- Bachelor or Master in Informatics, Computer Sciences or equivalent
- 5+ years work experience with GUI and web-based programming (HTML5, CSS, jQuery, XML)
- Knowledge of development methodologies (like Agile/ Scrum)
- Knowledge and/ or working experience with D3 and SVG databases is a strong plus
- Fluent in English, preferably as well in Dutch or willing to learn
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mirte van Hal.