R&D Manager AGF
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The company is specialized in vegetable products and supplies the retail and foodservice industry. The company has ambitions to double its revenue within the next few years, providing you with lots of opportunities to grow your career. This is an excellent opportunity for you as a R&D manager to grow your project management and R&D innovation skills.
In this role you have an strategical and tactical position. You will lead technical programs and resource requirements of tactical development activities. Giving technical advice to management used as a basis for business decisions.
- Create possibilities for new product development and renovation
- Provide leadership to key projects with R&D to support business objectives
- Create significant technology improvement in the total supply chain and sustainability performance
- Build and defend intellectual property
- Search and translate innovation opportunities
- Anchor fundamental knowledge and insight in the broader organization
- Stay aligned with latest global scientific and search insights
- Manage the portfolio of research projects and activities
- Lead external resources such as search centers and PhD candidates
- Achieve timely and efficient completion of research objectives
- Identify and coordinate manpower and physical resources
- MSc in Food or Bio Science
- >8 years of work experience
- around 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the food industry
- Projectmanagement experience
- Excellent communication skills, ability to inspire and create commitment throughout the organization
- Fluent in English, german is beneficial
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Paul van Voorst.