Sr Quality Systems & Compl Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Healthcare and Medical Devices organization, based in Netherlands.
My client is a Medical Devices company in South Limburg/ the Netherlands.
- As a Sr. Quality Systems & Compliance Specialist, you are an effective leader and team member in supporting quality disciplines, decisions, and practices
- You maintain, control and improve the European Distribution Centre QMS in accordance with the applicable Quality System Standards & Regulations
- You act as Subject Matter Expert in internal and external audits
- Proactively investigate, identify, and implement best-in-class Quality System practices
- Leads the implementation of CAPA systems designed to meet/ exceed internal and external requirements
- Applies sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues.
- 5+ year experience in the Medial Device, Pharma or Food environment.
- Has Auditing and Quality Systems experience
- Team player with strong work ethic and positive mentality
- Strong written & verbal communication skills (English proficiency required)
- Computer literate
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Tim Thuijs.